Z.A. Prust Industry Achievement Award
Established in 1991, the award is named in honor of Dr. Z.A. “Zeke” Prust, who started the Graphic Communications program at Arizona State University in 1958. For almost three decades Dr. Prust served as professor and ultimately Department Chair of the program.
His accomplishments, both professionally and personally, have been an inspiration to generations of students, faculty members and the entire graphic arts community.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Be widely recognized as having made a major contribution to the graphic arts industry. Supported educational programs within the community as they relate to graphic arts. Worked to maintain and improve the image of the industry.
- Mr. Frank Benham, American Color Corp.
- Mr. Kevin Clifford, Kodak
- Mr. John J. Collins, WACE, USA
- Mr. Warren R. Daum, Gravure Education Fdtn.
- Ms. Peggy Deal, Scottsdale Community College
- Mr. Harry A. Findor, O’Neil Printing
- Mr. Steve Fullerton, Kodak
- Mr. Willis Hawrylkiw, Proline Printing Ink
- Mr. Cam Hitchcock, DuPont
- Mr. Martin K. Jacobus, Quebecor World
- Mr. Edward J. Kelly, 3M Company
- Mr. Larry Kroll, Heidelberg
- Mr. Ron Lahey, O’Neil Printing
- Mr. Kevin Runbeck, Runbeck Election Services
- Mr. George H. Ryan, GATF
- Mr. Charles E. Sack, Hell Graphic Systems
- Dr. Jack Simich, GATF
- Ms. Cathy Skoglund, Arizona State University (Print and Imaging Lab)
- Mr. Frank Woods, Woods Lithographics
- Mr. Jim Workman, GATF
323.728.9500 Ext. 221
5800 South Eastern Avenue, Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90040