Group FSC Certification – WSPA can offer member firms selling under $5 million in wood product sales (print on paper) group certification. This is an opportunity to be a participant in the Chain of Custody program, use the logo, have our consultants available for support at no additional cost, and save on individual company certification rates. Click to see more about the program and eligibility. Contact WSPA or RACG for more information.
Discounted FSC Certification is available for companies with over $5 million in sales are available too! Reach out to WSPA for more information.
Sustainable Green Print (SGP) Partnership Certification
As a member of WSPA Association you receive member pricing, education, documentation and more to help you achieve the TRUE sustainability certification that covers every aspect of your business. In partnership with FTA and SGIA, Printing Industries of America supports the SGP process. See who’s certified, who’s in the process, and how to get involved at www.sgppartnership.org.
Printer’s National Environmental Assistance Center
PNEAC is your direct conduit to experts and reliable information on environmental issues related to the printing, publishing and packaging industry. Here you will find information on:
- Compliance – National and State-specific
- Pollution Prevention Opportunities
- Training Resources – Print Processes, Videotapes, & Manuals
- Answers to Common Questions (Listservs & Archives) – PrinTech and PrintReg
- People and Programs (Contacts) – National and State-specific
- Initiatives – PrintSTEP, National Environmental Performance Track, Design for the Environment, Great Printers Project, P2PRINT, etc.
If you have additional questions or do not find what you are searching for, PNEAC’s technical experts will be glad to assist you. Assistance is confidential and free of charge. Printing Industries of America Resources available to all members: