Western States Printing Alliance (WSPA) is a non-profit trade association dedicated to providing a variety of benefits, resources, and money saving programs to print, creative, web media, and marketing businesses. WSPA is dedicated to promoting our members and business interests in four states: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
Our mission is to provide members with resources to become more successful and profitable in their businesses with personal and professional development programs for both owners and employees.
WSPA is aimed at improving the profitability and professional growth of its members by:
- Advocating for a greater understanding of the value of graphic communications and the printing industry in government, business, media and the public
- Enhancing professional development through continuing education
- Celebrating and promoting the Value of Print
- Opportunities to network with peers and collaborate with other types of communications firms
- Deep discounts on business essentials including hardware, software, vendor services, office supplies, and educational programming
Education is key to the success of your employees, your business, and your profitability. WSPA education programs are designed to improve both individual and organizational performance through a variety of methods including:
- Breakfast and lunch meetings
- Management seminars and classes
- Web-based training
- Technical training
When your company joins WSPA, your company also becomes a member of Printing Industries of America, the world’s largest graphic arts trade association. Printing Industries of America represents an industry with more than one million employees and serves the interests of thousands of member companies. Your membership influences government legislation and policy at the local and national level to promote and protect the industry and your business.
WSPA, along with Printing Industries of America, provides you with the management, marketing, financial and technical information that you need to operate your firm more profitably.